Information from the San Joaquin County Registrar of Voters:
Sample Ballot and Polling Place Look Up
for the June 5, 2012, Presidential Primary Election
Electronic Campaign Statement Filing System
This system contains a Public Access Portal and a Filer Access Portal.
Sample Ballot Pamphlet Opt-Out/Opt-In
The San Joaquin County Registrar of Voters is excited to announce voters now have the option of receiving their Sample Ballot Pamphlet by mail or by accessing it online!
Find out more about your options.
Are you registered to vote? To find out if you are currently registered to vote, visit the Voter Lookup page.
Presidential Primary Election
June 5, 2012
- Important Dates
- No Party Preference Information
- June’s Top-Two Primary Election Changes How You Vote – Learn about it here.
- Vote-by-Mail look up
Check to see the status of your Vote-by-Mail Ballot.
- Ballot Status Lookup
- San Joaquin County will be providing one Touch Screen Voting Machine in order to provide accessible balloting to voters with disabilities in compliance with HAVA
- Interactive how to vote on the Touch Screen
- Voting Instructions for Touch Screen (PDF)*
- NEXT SCHEDULED ELECTIONS
- Election Results
Click Here for Election Results Page.
- Primary Election
- Vote by Mail online