Costume CRAWL, Free Trick or Treat, Pumpkin Painting and Pie Contest
Stockton, CA / SDA through Bilingual Weekly
Downtown Stockton is Celebrating Halloween on Friday October 29th and Saturday, October 30th with a Costume Pub CRAWL, Free Trick or Treat, Pumpkin Painting and Pumpkin Pie Contest.
On the 29th, a downtown trick or treat and pumpkin painting kicks off at the Downtown Stockton Certified Farmers’ Market at 11 am. Produce vendors and participating cinema plaza businesses will have candy available for those under age 14 while supplies last. Del Osso Family Farms has donated 75 pumpkins available for free painting until 1 pm. Prizes for the best art will be awarded at 2pm and include gift certificates to the Stockton Children’s Museum, Cold Stone and Regal Cinemas. Stockton bakers are invited to enter the 3rd annual Pumpkin Pie competition. Prizes are available for the winners and applications are available online at downtownstockton.org under Farmers Market.
On Saturday, October 30th, Costume CRAWLers will hit the bars and restaurants in Downtown Stockton. Tickets range from $10 to $27 and include levels for drinkers, students, and designated drivers. Tickets are available to those 21+ and include admission into 8 bars, drinks, appetizers, safe trolley transportation and discounts on hotel stays at the Lexington Plaza. Pre-sale tickets can be purchased at .stocktontickets.com or at the Downtown Stockton Alliance office. Day-of tickets are available between 5pm and 8pm at the Hotel Stockton at 133 Weber Avenue for an increased price. ALL CRAWLers must have valid ID to join the Pub CRAWL.
Crawlers Guide to the Costume CRAWL:
- Pay for pre-sale admission at the Downtown Stockton Alliance Office or stocktontickets.com. Or, pay for day of admission at the Historic Hotel Stockton between 5pm and 8pm. (It’s cheaper to buy ahead)
- Come in costume to enter the Costume Contest and to save money on admission.
- Pick up your wristband and vouchers between 5pm and 8pm with a valid ID. Park at the Ed Coy Garage or at the Lexington Plaza. Both are free and secure.
- Hit the bars around the Cinema and at the Waterfront Warehouse before 8pm. At 8pm, head to Bradley’s for the group drink.
- Catch the trolley to O’Ryleigh’s by 10 pm for the Costume Contest. Head to the Lexington Plaza by 11 pm to enjoy the bar and grab your SWAG. By midnight, grab the last trolley to your car, meet your designated driver or crash in a room at the Lexington.
For more information about the Downtown Stockton Alliance and these Celebrations, please visit downtownstockton.org and click on What’s Happening or call 209.464.5246.